List of Supported Vendors
RADIUS / WPA-Enterprise authentication:
RADIUS authentication and accounting provided by IronWifi will work with any device that supports WPA-Enterprise and allows you to use custom RADIUS ports or set custom NAS-ID parameter.
Verified Captive Portal Integrations:
Not all products of these manufacturers support external Captive Portal for authentication.
If your vendor is not listed here, don't hesitate to contact us.
- AeroHive Networks (HiveManager)
- Aruba Instant (IAP), Aruba Central, Aruba Instant On and Aruba Mobility Controller
- Cambium Networks
- Casa Systems
- Cisco Meraki
- Cisco WLC, Cisco Catalyst, Cisco Mobility Express
- D-Link Nuclias Cloud
- Fortinet (FortiGate)
- ICC Networking
- Meru Networks/Fortinet
- MikroTik RouterOS
- Mist Systems
- Mojo Networks
- Ruckus Wireless - including CloudPath, ZoneFlex, SmartZone, vSZ, and ZoneDirector
- SonicWall Guest Services and SonicWall Captive Portal Authentication
- Ubiquiti Networks
- Ubiquiti Networks Hotspot Version
- TP-Link EAP series, TP-Link Omada Controller, TP-Link Omada Controller v4
- Trapeze Wireless/Juniper Networks
- ZyXEL Nebula
IronWiFi can be used with DD-WRT and OpenWRT firmware if you install the CoovaChilli package. This configuration is not officially supported.