Cloud-based RADIUS Servers and Captive Portals
Authentication Platform For Wireless and Wired Networks
How It Works
1. Configure Account
Select your region, define network, create users or a captive portal.
2. Apply settings
Configure your wireless access points to use our servers.
Review authentication reports and collected data. Download for further processing.
One Platform. Many Applications.
Hotspot (public access retail, etc)
- require ToS agreement
- distribute access vouchers
- monetize Internet access
- validate phone numbers with OTP
Hotzone (stadium, public venues, metro, etc)
- gather guest information - name, email, phone number
- send automated marketing emails
Enterprise (managed services, etc)
- SSO with SAML 2.0 and external IdP
- authenticate with GApps, AD credentials
- improve security with Client Certificates
Carriers and ISP
- provide time/data limited access
- 3G/4G Offload, Hotspot 2.0
- automate everything with Rest API
Google Cloud platform, the hearth of our platform, is steadily expanding and helping our customers achieve lower latency and higher throughput. Our customers can decide where their data resides.
1000+ Customers Are Using IronWifi
- Events and Festivals
- Carriers and ISP
- Public Places
- Restaurants & Bars
Choose A Region Close To You
With IronWifi, you can choose the region that will be processing your requests and store your data. As a result, clients will authenticate faster and your guests will see fast loading splash pages.
- Oregon (us-west1)
- South Carolina (us-east1)
- Iowa (us-central1)
- Montreal (northamerica-northeast1)
- Sao Paulo (southamerica-east1)
- Belgium (europe-west1)
- London (europe-west2)
- Frankfurt (europe-west3)
- Finland (europe-north1)
- Singapore (asia-southeast1)
- Taiwan (asia-east1)
- Mumbai (asia-south1)
- Tokyo (asia-northeast1)
- Sydney (australia-southeast1)
17+ Integrations and counting
IronWifi continues expansion of product features and partnership integrations.
- Google Apps
- Azure AD
- Microsoft Active Directory
- SAML - Okta, Google Apps etc.
- Cobot, Nexudus, OfficeR&D