This page explains the configuration of Keenetic Access Points to work with IronWifi Captive Portal.
IronWifi Console configuration
- Log in to the IronWifi Console
- From the menu, go to Networks -> New Network and define a new Network.
- Go to Captive Portals -> New Captive Portal, fill in Name, select Network and select Keenetic as Vendor.
- Click on Authentication Providers and add at least one Authentication Provider (start with Anonymous)
- Scroll down to the Controller Configuration and copy the Shared Secret and NAS ID.
Keenetic Access Point configuration
- Log in to the Keenetic AP Web-Browser interface and go to Guest Network -> Captive Portal settings
2. Update the settings - add RADIUS NAS ID, RADIUS Secret and UAM Secret (same as the RADIUS Secret). If you are using a different region than the europe-west3, update the Splash Page hostname and RADIUS server IP address accordingly.