How to configure the MailChimp - IronWiFi integration?
1. Sign in to your MailChimp account, go to your Profile.
2. Click on Extras and API keys.
3. Click on the Create A Key.
4. Click generate API key and copy generated key.
5. Sign in to the IronWiFi Console
6. Go to Account -> White-label -> scroll down to the section Marketing> insert API key you copied from Mailchimp account
7. Go to Networks> Captive Portal settings
8. Scroll down to the Guest Profiles > enable the "Add to MailChimp" feature > Select the MailChimp list> enable Always opt in
9. To add users to your MailChimp list> scroll up to the Authentication Providers > click ad new
10. Select Method (select the method where your users use email addresses)> click Create
11. Click edit method you created.
12. Include checkbox with the name "opt_in", or type "hidden" to the Source Code if you wish to sign up all guests.
<input type="checkbox" name="opt_in" />
<input type="hidden" name="opt_in" value="on" />
13. Test the guest registration process.
If an invalid or suspicious email address was entered, an error message will be displayed.
14. Member will be automatically added to the selected MailChimp list.