SendGrid Account Setup
IronWifi is using SendGrid cloud service to deliver emails to its clients and users. As part of the Whitelabel feature, you are allowed to prepare own email templates to match your company brand and design.
This page describes the SendGrid registration process and instructions on how to configure your IronWifi account to work with your SendGrid account.
- Signup for a sendgrid account https://sendgrid.com/pricing/
2. Create new general api key.
3. Paste API key into IronWifi console / account tab.
4. Setup approval email address in IronWifi console.
5. From your sendgrid account create a transactional template.
6. Paste the Id from SendGrid into the account tab of your IronWifi console, in the ” sponsored access request ” area.